Firefox PHP

Module: Embed Images

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
Re: Module: Embed Images
May 04, 2011 03:51AM
Obviously I am doing something wrong.
Apart from copying the module and activating it should I do something else from my side?

Please don't laugh too much if my question appears silly :-)

May 04, 2011 06:16AM
It says "Debug info:"
That means that your activated the cool debugging feature, which replaces an image with debug logging about processing the image.

Go into the module settings and untick the debugging feature. Then you should be set.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
May 04, 2011 06:37AM
Works perfectly!
May 04, 2011 07:58AM
Mmmm... almost perfectly:
Language: HTML
Warning: Missing argument 3 for embed_images_bbcode_url_handler() in /hermes/bosweb/web258/b2582/ipg.dubaimanianet/dubaimania/phorum-5.2.16/mods/embed_images/embed_images.php on line 322

Occurred for an image which is automatically created by Simple Text Replacement Mod.
In other words when I write a short code it will automatically convert it into an IMG string.

Any cure for this?
May 05, 2011 02:15AM
I am still getting the following error:
Warning: Missing argument 3 for embed_images_bbcode_url_handler() in
/hermes/bosweb/web258/b2582/ipg.dubaimanianet/dubaimania/phorum-5.2.16/mods/
embed_images/embed_images.php on line 322

Here you can also see the settings in the Admin.

mac
September 15, 2011 02:44AM
Ditto the same error Missing argument 3 for embed_images_bbcode_url_handler() :(

Language: PHP
&$message //missing?

Upgraded to 5.2.18.
In addition, I can activate the module but cannot enter the settings... browser just waiting...waiting...
September 19, 2011 07:55AM
Hi Maurice,

I'm after a little help with this module please. We've just moved our site to a new server, I've also upgraded to the latest Phorum and embed images.

Since the move and upgrade embed images is giving me a "Connection Refused" error message, however this error only exists for images hosted on our server ?! If you copy the url of the image and paste it into the browser the image is loaded correctly.

I would be grateful of any suggestions you can give for things to check.

Thanks, Jon.
September 19, 2011 09:05AM
Please, go to the module settings and enable the debug option there. This will turn the images into a box that tells you what is going on. Show me the contents of that box (e.g. by making a screenshot).

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
September 19, 2011 09:17AM
Hi Maurice,

As always, thank you for your very prompt response. Attached is a capture of two embedded images, the top image is from our server.

September 19, 2011 09:35AM
ask the host (or the one running your server) why they are blocking access to the server from itself.

Thomas Seifert
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login