Firefox PHP

Template: Mobile Template

Posted by Brian Moon 
Re: Template: Mobile Template
June 30, 2012 12:10PM
I have two issues when I change the template to mobile on the FORUM/FOLDER admin panel.

The following error message is caused by /include/ajax/client.js.php.

Language: PHP
Uncaught ReferenceError: Phorum is not defined Setup the Phorum.Ajax namespace if it has not yet been setup. if (Phorum === undefined) Phorum = {}; if (Phorum.Ajax === undefined) Phorum.Ajax = {};

If I infuse some extra javascript at the end of footer.tpl I get these results:
Uncaught ReferenceError: $PJ is not defined... Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

I believe these two issues are related to each other. How could I solve this issue?
November 27, 2012 01:55PM
Am I missing something or is there no way to log in or out with the mobile template yet?
November 26, 2013 01:08PM
Thanks. I shall check it out
December 29, 2013 03:46PM
I had a problem with special Norwegian characters after upgrade of Phorum. I solved the problem by adding the statement:

$PHORUM['DATA']['CHARSET'] = "utf-8";

in the Language file. However, I still have the problem in the mobile Version. I tried to add the same statement to the Language file I made and stored in /mods/mod_mobil/lang/, but I still have the problem.

Any idea how I can set utf-8 for the mobile template?
December 31, 2013 06:58AM
I solved the problem by putting:
header('Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8');
after:
<?php

in the mods/mod_mobile/mod_mobile.php file.

Would it be possible to include it in the production version?

Thanks.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2014 05:14AM by tflaat.
January 17, 2014 09:10AM
I uploaded the 'Mobile' folder into my 'Mods' directory but when I go to my Modules page, I get the following error message:

"Warning: possible module "mobile" found, but no module information is available for that module."

What am I doing wrong.....?
January 17, 2014 10:55AM
Templates go into the Templates directory, not the Mods directory.
June 04, 2014 09:00AM
In order for the template to work with Russian language it requires the following
<?php if ($PHORUM[';DATA';][';CHARSET';]) { header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=".htmlspecialchars($PHORUM[';DATA';][';CHARSET';])); } ?>
at the very top of index.tpl and header.tpl
June 08, 2014 05:56AM
why index.tpl? header.tpl should be enough, its loaded for all.

Thomas Seifert
October 26, 2015 05:06AM
Andy from Switzerland noticed that the Mobile Template shows a wrong date for "Last post" when there isn't any post. It seems that a null value is interpreted as 1-1-1970...

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login