Firefox PHP

CSS

Posted by Amy 
Amy
CSS
June 28, 2001 08:25PM
Hi!

I'm trying to implement a style sheet for my phorum and I can't get it to work. Perhaps I'm placing the css file in the wrong directory, although that doesn't seem logical to me.

I put in a link to the css file inside the head tags in header.php.

Please someone let me know if this is correct and if so what else am I missing?!

Thanks much! :)
Re: CSS
July 01, 2001 04:39AM
I was able to change colors by changing the tags in the Body tag of header.php. Are you sure your CSS syntax is right?

On a different issue, how does one grab the title of the site, the headline up top, and wrap that in a link? Where in the code is that grabbed out of the database?
Amy
July 02, 2001 01:32PM
If you're talking about the same thing I'm thinking of, which is the title up on the browser, I don't think you could link that. I've tried once before and I was told that you couldn't do that because that's part the browser.

And back to my CSS problem, I don't think it's my syntax because I grabbed it from one that works already.

Yeah, you could change the attributes in the tags, but what I need is not to go through each individual one and change the color or the fonts. It would be a major hassel to me in the future if the design was to change.

Someone please help.
Amy
July 02, 2001 01:52PM
Nevermind problem solved!!
July 14, 2001 03:24PM
how did you slove the problem
Amy
July 16, 2001 08:45PM
Alex -

I had typed in the incorrect path in the header.php file.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.