Firefox PHP

Language: Dutch

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
All files from this thread

File Name File Size   Posted by Date  
dutch-5.2-1.0.4.tar.gz 41.6 KB open | download Maurice Makaay 11/14/2008 Read message
dutch-5.2-1.0.4.zip 45.5 KB open | download Maurice Makaay 11/14/2008 Read message
Language: Dutch
December 17, 2007 12:39PM
This package contains two language files that you can use for Dutch forums. The language files are:

* dutch.php : A formal language file ("U")
* dutch_informal.php : An informal language file ("Jij")

Both files are available for UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1. Check out the README in the package for more info.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2007 03:26PM by mmakaay.
Attachments:
open | download - dutch-5.2-1.0.4.tar.gz (41.6 KB)
open | download - dutch-5.2-1.0.4.zip (45.5 KB)
Re: Language: Dutch
January 15, 2008 11:52PM
I found two small errors in the Dutch informal language file:

line 046: $language = 'Nederlands (formeel)'; -> this should be 'Nederlands (informeel)';
line 605: 'Views' => 'Bekeken' -> this should be 'maal bekeken'. (actually I think 'keer bekeken' would be even better :-) This is also valid for line 606.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 11:53PM by Jan-Willem.
January 16, 2008 03:17AM
I fixed the wrong language title and changed "maal bekeken" to "keer bekeken". I did not change the string for "Views". This string is used as the header in a table. I remember visiting several Dutch forums to see what term was used in general for that field. I found out that "Bekeken" was the term to use. Also, changing it to "Keer bekeken" would needlessly widen that column, since the information inside is a lot smaller than the header text.

Thanks for your comments.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
February 01, 2008 08:07AM
I found a small error:
line 598 (informal) or 595 (formal): ´ must be replaces by é

Thanks for this language file!
February 01, 2008 08:25AM
Thanks for the notice. I updated the language packs with this change.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
September 03, 2008 06:26PM
I uploaded version 1.0.3 of the Dutch language files.
This version contains a fix for the mail messages, that showed verifiëren instead of verifiëren.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
November 14, 2008 06:23AM
I uploaded version 1.0.4 of the language files. I changed "alstublieft" to "alsjeblieft" in the informal translation.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
February 23, 2011 05:18AM
hoe instaleer ik het op onze site ????
in het nederlands ???
February 23, 2011 05:20AM
Installeer Phorum volgens de installatie-instructies.
Kopieer daarna de files voor de Nederlandse vertaling naar include/lang/ in de geinstalleerde Phorum directory. Daarna kun je de taal kiezen binnen de Phorum admin omgeving.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
Language: Dutch / Captcha module
January 03, 2012 11:03AM
I run forum 5.2.9a on [www.viva-lancia.com] in 7 languages. In the language files UTF-8 is defined as charset. Works fine. Text can be written normally (special characters do not need to be coded).

Recently I activated the CAPTCHA module. The special characters from its language files are not displayed correctly. For Dutch, German and French I have replaced the special characters by their html code. That works fine.
Before continuing with Spanish, Italian and Greek, I was wondering if there is a way to avoid the html coding and write the text normally.
Can anyone help?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login