Firefox PHP

Paste template code into another one

Posted by augustin@wavcom.fr 
Paste template code into another one
September 02, 2013 12:10PM
Hi,

I'm modifying my phorum templates and I've been blocked with two or three things:

(1)How can I integrate/interpret a template code (cc_subscription, friends, pseudo_panel) into another one (cc_strat) ?
When I copy the code of cc_subscription (users following topics) into cc_start, the followed topics do not appear on cc_start template page (control.php).

(2)How can I preview my friends on cc_start.tpl? (I want to see some of my friends profile picture/link to their profile, not only on the control.php?0,panel=friends,action=managefriends page but also on cc_start.tpl page (forum/control.php).

(3)How can I put pseudo_panel.tpl code into cc_usersettings.tpl? (They’re maybe restrictions that forbid me from seeing the result on the cc_usersettings.tpl page).

Thanks for your help
Re: Paste template code into another one
September 02, 2013 02:07PM
you will have to merge also the cc panel code into the separate files. only changing the template is not enough as the code only loads the data for the current panel, not for all at once.

Thomas Seifert
Phorum Development Team / Mysnip-Solutions.de
Custom Phorum and general software development
worry-free Phorum Hosting
Re: Paste template code into another one
September 02, 2013 05:51PM
So this is a panel issue.
How am I suppose to "merge the cc panel code into the separate files." ? What separate files ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login