Firefox PHP

Template: Mobile Template

Posted by Brian Moon 
Re: Template: Mobile Template
March 03, 2011 10:13AM
I believe this error in ajax.php has caused the problems:

Language: PHP
Uncaught ReferenceError: Phorum is not defined // Setup the Phorum.Ajax namespace if it has not yet been setup. if (Phorum === undefined) Phorum = {};
March 05, 2011 12:37PM
Hey...this is really cool. I installed it this morning, did some customization, and it is working great!
March 05, 2011 01:10PM
Shawn,

Did you have any of the problems Korsakov is seeing?
March 05, 2011 01:18PM
The following error message apparently originates to /include/ajax/client.js.php. How could I solve this issue?

Uncaught ReferenceError: Phorum is not defined

Language: PHP
// Setup the Phorum.Ajax namespace if it has not yet been setup. if (Phorum === undefined) Phorum = {}; if (Phorum.Ajax === undefined) Phorum.Ajax = {};
March 15, 2011 08:32PM
Ive had a bit of a play with the mobile template to include a small logo and chage of colours.
found here Oviously only on a mobile device. I only have an Android device to test with atm and would appreciate other phone users giving some feedback as to how it looks.
Just one question where do I find the code to change the search and PM boxes at the bottom I dont seem to see it.
Thanks in advance
June 29, 2011 05:04PM
I installed the module and had it reading messages when testing with Firefox and User Agent Switcher to mimic an iPhone. I was able to post a message, however I received an announcement that the forum was moderated and my message would have to be approved. Switching back to the Firefox user agent I could see the unapproved message. The forum itself is not moderated, I can post to it with the Firefox agent.

I'm not sure if this is a module problem or a template problem. The announcement came from the template.
June 30, 2011 01:02PM
The moderation problem was a conflict with Spam Hurdles (version 2.0.2)

Inserting {HOOK "tpl_editor_before_textarea"}
in posting.php fixed it.

<small>{LANG->Message}:</small><br>
{HOOK "tpl_editor_before_textarea"}
<div id="post-body">
<textarea name="body" id="body">{POSTING->body}</textarea>
</div>

I found the conflict with the Event Logging Module and then Spam Hurdles (Settings) suggested the fix.

Thanks for a great module/template. I now have a few ecstatic users.
June 30, 2011 03:37PM
I think the hook was left out to avoid too much clutter in the output, like the editor tools.

Thomas Seifert
June 30, 2011 05:45PM
In the next release of Phorum, there will be a new hook in the Spam Hurdles module to accommodate for this: sh_pm_editor_before_textarea. When a template is written that omits sh_pm_editor_before_textarea for some reason, then the template can use sh_pm_editor_before_textarea instead. That will add all data that is required by Spam Hurdles, but it won't show any other clutter that the standard hook might add.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
June 29, 2012 04:35PM
Can anybody help me with a hint why I would receive this error message? Automatic Mobile Template is inactive. Thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login