Firefox PHP

Top Nav Menu module.

Posted by tradegong 
Top Nav Menu module.
August 20, 2013 05:20PM
Hi.
Pls,
I am a Phorum newbie and need some help in customizing my new Phorum forum.
Is there a Top Nav Menu module that could create a horizontal top nav menu on my Phorum 5.2.19 like the one on this forum? Or could anyone point me towards the right way to do this?
Help would be most appreciated.
Trade Gong!

Trade Gong Classifieds & Auctions

Trade Gong
Re: Top Nav Menu module.
August 20, 2013 08:03PM
Web Design Basics
Down the page a bit is a section on Navigation.

In Phorum you may add the code to the header.php file. There is one for every template included with the install, Emerald, Classic, and Lightweight. You will also need to modify the css file that goes with it.

An alternate possibility would be to look at the available templates list of Templates for Phorum 5.2 one of those may be less work.

Note, I deleted your other post on Top Menu. Please only one Topic per topic, and in the correct forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2013 08:30PM by Scott Finegan.
Re: Top Nav Menu module.
August 21, 2013 12:25AM
Thanks for your response. However, what is still confusing me is: you talked about one (I believe) of such codes included in every install; please, where can I find the included code? Where (into which section) in the header css should I paste it into, and how do I identify the particular css that goes with the codes? Please, don´t be irritated at the dumbness of my question, as I am totally new to this.
However, I have tried to make some progress, though not yet to my satisfaction. You could see my progress here: forum
Thanks,
Trade Gong.
Trade Gong Classifieds & Auctions

Trade Gong
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login