Firefox PHP

Module: Flickr

Posted by Phil Connolly 
Re: Module: Flickr
February 01, 2010 07:23PM
Phil -

Thanks for your work on this, I (and several users) appreciate it.

What I am encountering now is the inability to scroll through the images in the sets.

After I cleared the forum cache I was able to scroll through and select an image. I created the post and then went to make a reply. This time, when the sets were loaded, the scroll function did not work. Other users have reported this same issue.

Any ideas?

Wallet Friendly Watch Forum
www.wf-wf.com
February 01, 2010 07:46PM
Hi Jim,

Yep, I can confirm your bug report. In my last update I seem to have botched the code that generates javascript when your click path goes from a post to a reply. I actually had some reports of an issue, but couldn't find the problem in my own testing. It was your report of the post - to - reply path that took me to the right place. So thanks for the details... I will patch that up and post the fix today.

Edited: I just uploaded 1.1.2b which patches the reply error.

-phil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2010 09:18PM by Phil Connolly.
February 01, 2010 11:29PM
So far so good, Phil. That looks to have doe the trick.

Wallet Friendly Watch Forum
www.wf-wf.com
March 17, 2010 11:15PM
Released version 1.1.5 today.

Some minor changes, mostly related to how the Flickr API calls are managed in order to eliminate some needless calls. No new features, the one minor user-noticeable change is that the Flickr authorization workflow can be processed from anywhere, not just message posting. Added 3/31/2010: support for Phorum 5.2.15's form_objects.js library

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 12:36AM by Phil Connolly.
April 26, 2011 08:43AM
I have all the api key and all those settings changed to match the app I created. However when I go to link to my account, I get the confirmation key, put it in and click on finish authorization, but it doesn't do anything. The status at the bottom of the browswer however goes from done to errors on page. It's not finishing the authorization. Any idea's?

-----------------------------------------------------
This might be more helpful in solving the problem. I don't know how to read or write code in the files, but I discovered this when clicking on the errors on page at the bottom of the screen.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)
Timestamp: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:49:07 UTC

Line: 2702
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: [myjuneaucounty.com] without the url auto created it's myjuneaucounty.c om/phorum/javascript.php?5

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 06:02PM by myperrycounty.
April 26, 2011 06:46PM
The error information you pasted includes a reference to 'this.form' that is not part of the Flickr module scripts, so whatever is happening in the error you pasted is an error in some other javascript. Try disabling other modules and see if you can get Flickr to work. If some other rogue script is crashing it could keep Flickr from doing what it needs to do. If nothing else, by temporarily eliminating other scripts you could see what it is actually wrong with the Flickr module.

Also, I noticed your site phorum header template has been modified, it has A tags in the head section. Maybe there are other changes made there that are breaking javascript?

-phil.
April 26, 2011 06:56PM
The <a tag is just <a href="[myjuneaucounty.com">Return] to MyJuneauCounty.com </a>

I looked in the javascript.php and went down what seems like a good way down and it has javascript added in there regarding the flickr module and the opening of the box to link the accounts and such. there's a good bit of code in that file to do with the flickr module.
April 26, 2011 07:22PM
I stand corrected about the 'this.form' reference.... I am looking at Flickr 1.1.6 which is my newest running on my phorum, you are running the release version 1.1.5 which has that reference. Sorry about that confusion.

At any rate I am looking at your phorum now.

-phil.
April 26, 2011 07:31PM
Is there an updated version I can download?
April 26, 2011 07:50PM
I just uploaded version 1.1.6 which apparently has the fix for your specific error. Hopefully. Try it out and we if not we can go from there. I actually recall fixing this same error back in November, but then never got around to uploading it here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login