Firefox PHP

Module: User Image Gallery

Posted by Ravenswood 
Re: Module: User Image Gallery
December 13, 2010 02:16AM
Has found out the following problem of safety of a plug-in
If the user opens the reference specifying not on its file that it has possibility to operate this file - a turn, editing of comments

addon.php?0,module=user_image_gallery,view=manage,image=11988

Touching file number 11988 it is possible to edit another's files

The same with this reference
addon.php?0,module=user_image_gallery,view=info,image=11988

Phorum version 5.2.13
User Image Gallery (version 1.1)

I am sorry for my English (translate.ru)

Yours faithfully
Eugen
January 18, 2011 08:42AM
Ist this module compatible to 5.2.16 RC2?
For me it does not seem to work with this version.

If I klick on the Link to visit a gallery I get two errors in the log:

PHP notice: Undefined index: title
PHP notice: Undefined variable: messages

And if I try tu upload images I get even more errors:

PHP notice: Undefined index: okmsg
PHP notice: Undefined index: error
PHP notice: Undefined index: force_error
PHP notice: Undefined index: force_okmsg
January 20, 2011 07:17AM
I got it working: Turning off the "Send mail through SMTP"-Module solved the problem.
Turning it on with my smtp-settings causes a lot of trouble.
June 22, 2011 03:43PM
I have two questions about using this module:

1) Where are the uploaded images stored on your server? Are they stored in the MYSQL database? Or are they stored elsewhere?

2) What is the best place to put the variable for a link to view the image gallery on the user's profile? I've tried everywhere and can't seem to get that link to show.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
October 16, 2011 02:46PM
I have an issue now where clicking on the thumbnail just does nothing at all.

Before I would get a 403 error which was being triggered by a mod_security issue. Now, the link just does not do anything at all.

It had worked for awhile, I have no idea what changed.

Robert Angle
Phorum lover, nothing more.
Ruminations
December 11, 2011 04:48PM
I've installed the User Image Gallery mod on 5.2.18 phorum and it worked well. Then we moved a post in the phorum and ever since the thumbnails do not work and we get full images only (no thumbs). Any Ideas?

I have attached a screen shot. I changed the default to only display one image for the time being.

orthinac

December 13, 2011 03:42AM
It's a good mod, really.

But I wonder, if there is any possibility for moderator to delete some images - for several reasons.
For example, some picture became non actual, useless or even harmful, but owner is inaccessible, or something like that

Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2011 03:46AM by Svirvic.
December 16, 2011 08:28PM
I join others to thank you for this module.

I however face a small issue. I want to give a link to the gallery not only from the profile, but from author's information retrieved from the message. I am still a newbie in phorum hacking, but it seems that the hook with the function read has note been done yet, as it does not appear in the info.txt file. Moreover, I do not manage to use the function mod_user_image_gallery_read as it currently exists. In my tests, $author["mod_user_image_gallery"] seems to be empty.

I currently cheat by commenting most of the code, and construct the url using the same function as in for the profile:
$url = phorum_get_url(PHORUM_ADDON_URL, 'module=user_image_gallery', 'view=gallery', 'user='.$message['user_id'] );

It works for my needs, but it does not seem the best way to proceed.

Did I miss something in the use of this module? The README file only give information for the profile...
August 26, 2012 12:13AM
Can you explain in better detail what file you placed the code $url = phorum_get_url(PHORUM_ADDON_URL, 'module=user_image_gallery', 'view=gallery', 'user='.$message['user_id'] ); to add a link to the gallery from the author's information retrieved from the message. Thank you.
October 14, 2012 09:35PM
Am I missing something or has the User Image Gallery download been removed from the wiki?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login