Firefox PHP

Module: User Image Gallery

Posted by Ravenswood 
Re: Module: User Image Gallery
November 14, 2009 09:57PM
Thomas Seifert
Yeah, I would assume mod_security here too. Some strict rules disallowing urls in the arguments.

Thank you Tom and thank you Joe. It was a mod_security rule. I chatted with tech support and they fixed it in a split second. Whether it effects me or the whole shared server I do not know.

Anyhow, I just need to do some template tweaking and I will be ready to go live with this addition to my community. Thanks again everyone!

- Bob
November 15, 2009 09:53AM
Hi Ravenswood,
ich change the follow lines in cc_panel.php. Now the comment-id will delete correctly :-)

I change

Language: PHP
  1. // Remove this message from the list of comments on this message
  2. $temp = explode(';,';, $PHORUM[';mod_user_image_gallery';][';image_info';][$image_number][';comments';]);
  3. foreach($temp as $key => $value) {
  4. if( $value == $comment_number ) {
  5. unset($array[$key]);
  6. }
  7. }
  8. $PHORUM[';mod_user_image_gallery';][';image_info';][$image_number][';comments';] = implode(';,';, $temp);
  9. $do_store_module_data = true;

to

1. // Remove this message from the list of comments on this message
  2. $temp = explode(';,';, $PHORUM[';mod_user_image_gallery';][';image_info';][$file_id][';comments';]);
  3. foreach($temp as $key => $value) {
  4. $array[$key] = $value;
  5. if( $value == $comment_number ) {
  6. unset($array[$key]);
  7. }
  8. }
  9. $PHORUM[';mod_user_image_gallery';][';image_info';][$file_id][';comments';] = implode(';,';, $array);
  10. $do_store_module_data = true;

regards Stefan
December 02, 2009 12:04AM
When clicking on the link in a user's profile to view the thumbnail page, is there a way to put a link back to the user's profile? The same idea when viewing an image full size would be nice too.

- Bob
December 07, 2009 09:46PM
Stefan and Bob,

I'll look into using both of your ideas in the next update.

Thanks!

-- Jim

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"When given a choice, always choose monkeys."
January 15, 2010 12:18PM
I have to thank you again for this wonderful addon. You do wonderful work!

Just a few questions and possibly some bugs:

1. Is Stefan's change something that I should implement into my current version of the addon, then?

2. Any chance of a changelog, so that users will know what was changed, and can keep their changed templates from previous versions without wondering if one of the files was changed in an updated version?

3. I can't view images on the "Moderate Images" page in my Admin.

My test user uploaded several pictures, and when I went to approve them, the thumbnails weren't showing (so I can't see what it is he did upload). When I used Firefox's "View Image" option, I got an error message of "Permission denied: links to files in the forum are only allowed from the forum itself."

When I went back to the "Moderate Images" page, I viewed the HTML source and took the URL of the image, and opened it in a new tab. I could view the picture fine there. Then I refreshed the "Moderate Images" page, and for a split second the picture appeared in the thumbnail, before going blank again.

4. When as a moderator I get an e-mail telling me someone has uploaded a picture, all it says is something like:

"The following unapproved images have been uploaded to anolis's gallery.

43"

And nothing else.

-------------------------------------------

"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allan Poe

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2010 12:04AM by Ryan.
March 15, 2010 04:53PM
Hi,

I just installed this module - it works fine, thanks a lot :-)
But actually I'm looking for something, which is a little bit different. I looking for a gallery, which is not user-specific, but topic-specific. For example:
I would like to create a gallery "topic A", where every user could upload pictures dealing with topic A
In a second gallery, calling "topic B", every user should be able to upload pictures dealing with top B.

Is there something like this already available? If not, is there anybody, who would like to create something like this (maybe it is possible to pay for this programming. If you're interested, please contact me via PM).

Thanks for your reply,
Jan
oso
April 01, 2010 08:36AM
Registered just so I could say thankyou for this great mod. Tried applying a gallery mod to a phpBB forum but had no luck. Switched to Phorum and used this one and its worked first time!

One small problem I had when viewing the user gallery - had some errors come up regarding lines 184 (Undefined index: title) & 258 (Undefined variable: messages) in view_gallery.php

Changed a '!=' to '=' on 184 so it now looks like:

1. if ( $info[$id][';title';] = ';'; ):
  2. $images[$id][';title';] = $info[$id][';title';];
  3. else:
  4. $images[$id][';title';] = $images[$id][';filename';];
  5. endif;

And cut out line 258:

1. /*$PHORUM[';DATA';][';MESSAGES';] = $messages;*/

...and now it works perfectly. Still very new to php so not exactly sure what I did (I know != is does not equal but thats it) though so would be great if anyones feeling kind enough to explain it to me. (or link me to a answer?)

Anyway thanks again for your gallery mod Ravenswood and thanks Ryan for organizing it.
April 01, 2010 09:34AM
You are always going to do line 185. The check for equality in php if statements is ==, you are just assigning '' to $info[$id]['title']
April 28, 2010 07:13AM
Just one last question before I install this module: Why is there a link to user gallery in the user
profile page instead of the gallery itself? It seems nicer to show user gallery right away in the profile
page.

I would also like to give my users a field to put in their favorite thought or saying, and some other
social data (birthday, sex, ...)
Any hint on how to put all this together?

Regards, Zdravko
May 03, 2010 05:52AM
Let me say that it's not a taste question. I wonder is there a technical reason that this is not part of user profile.

Best, Zdravko
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login