Firefox PHP

Module: User List

Posted by Ravenswood 
Re: Module: User List
September 08, 2010 08:33PM
I want to change the script to order by "last seen", who to do that?
September 08, 2010 09:33PM
sif4ever
I want to change the script to order by "last seen", who to do that?

You want the Top Users module instead. Follow this link...

[www.phorum.org]

Robert Angle
Phorum lover, nothing more.
Ruminations
September 08, 2010 10:09PM
Robert Angle

You want the Top Users module instead. Follow this link...

[www.phorum.org]

THANKS!
February 28, 2011 10:43AM
kan iemand mijn uit leggen hoe ik dat op ons forum kan maken
het zelfde geld voor de topuser list
October 21, 2011 04:59AM
Thank you for this module, I find it very useful and easy to modify with custom fields etc.

One question though: I have several separate forums, but by default the user list displays all active users, regardless of which forums they are subscribed to.

I would like to be able to show the members of one forum only. The forum number is part the url (addon.php?9,module=user_list), so I assume this would be possible, but can can anyone give any hints as to how?

Thanks,

Peter
October 21, 2011 05:05AM
How is a user "subscribed" to a forum? There is no such concept. The only thing that could be, is that a user does not have access to read a forum, but that is kind of the other way around. By default, a Phorum user has access to all forums and does not subscribe to a specific one.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
October 21, 2011 05:54AM
Maurice Makaay
How is a user "subscribed" to a forum? There is no such concept. The only thing that could be, is that a user does not have access to read a forum, but that is kind of the other way around. By default, a Phorum user has access to all forums and does not subscribe to a specific one.

Ok, let me rephrase ;-)

I have several forums, and users do not have access to read all forums. Forum permissions are governed by group membership. Everything is controlled "top down" by the administrator (me).

So what I would like to do is either:

- to have a user list that show the users that have access to one forum only. "addon.php?1,module=user_list" would show users that have access to forum 1, "addon.php?2,module=user_list" would show users that have access to forum 2 and so on.

or

- to have a user list that show only users that are assigned to a specific user group.

I hope this is more clear,

Peter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2011 07:44AM by pwesth.
October 21, 2011 05:55AM
Very special use case and surely not handled by this addon module.

Thomas Seifert
October 21, 2011 09:20AM
Do you need users to access these lists or do you need them only? Just in case you might have overlooked it: Under the Admin panel you can list users depending to their group memberships.
October 21, 2011 11:21AM
korsakov
Do you need users to access these lists or do you need them only? Just in case you might have overlooked it: Under the Admin panel you can list users depending to their group memberships.

I need them for the users.

Seems to me it must be possible to use phorum_api_user_check_group_access or somesuch to filter which users are displayed, but I don't have much experience fiddling with the Phorum code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login