Firefox PHP

Module: Search Engine Friendly URL's

Re: Module: Search Engine Friendly URL's
December 12, 2008 06:16AM
I also found another issue thanks to my forum members.

People can't access their pms.

My suggestion is to let the module excluse the control panel and other sections if possible and only have it available for profile and threads.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2008 07:02AM by amnesia.
rfc
December 19, 2008 08:13AM
Hi,

the download as i bit confusing. The filename and the ChangeLog contain refereces to 1.0.4

The info.txt says 1.0.1 and the README says 1.0.2 .

So ... which version is it really?

Would be nice if the archive contains clear references :-)

thanks for your work!
rfc
December 19, 2008 09:17AM
Hi,

I must be missing some basic installation/configuration I guess because I get PHP Notice everywhere. I'm running PHP 5.2.5 .

From a clean untar/gzip:
Notice: Undefined index: name in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 424

After verifying that there's "name" property, I ran into this:
Notice: Undefined index: mod_sef_urls in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 330

The next was when viewing a forum directly:
Notice: Undefined index: PROFILE in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 459

Then when a topic is displayed:
Notice: Undefined variable: strReadTemplateThread in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 298
Notice: Undefined variable: strReadTemplateBoth in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 298
Notice: Undefined variable: strReadTemplateBoth in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 298
Notice: Undefined index: NEXT in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 302
Notice: Undefined variable: strReadTemplateThread in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 298
Notice: Undefined index: PREV in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 301
Notice: Undefined index: NEXT in phorum/mods/sef_urls/sef_urls.php on line 302

I know I can disable them and prevent them from being displayed but that's not my issue. It seems to be missing something in here?

Thanks
December 20, 2008 07:45AM
When I activate this module, my header breaks down.
January 20, 2009 11:41AM
Bug report: When I send a pm I get redirected to http://www.example.com/forum/pm/0/page=list/folder_id=inbox/okmsg=PMSent, which returns a 404(page not found) error message. I can fix the issue by adding the following line to my .htaccess file:

RewriteRule ^([a-z]*)/([0-9]*)/([0-9a-zA-Z=_\-]*)/([0-9a-zA-Z=_\-]*)/([0-9a-zA-Z=_\-]*)$ $1.php?$2,$3,$4,$5

Hope this helps.
January 20, 2009 11:50AM
spoke too soon. Doing this breaks the logout process.
January 22, 2009 07:29AM
On further investigation it looks like the bug is already present in the existing rewrite rules. It occurs whenever a redirect url is included in a query string (i.e. when you log out of a members only area like the control panel) because not all of the chars of a url are covered in the rewrite rule.

Find the line in the DEFAULT RULES that ends in $1.php?$2,$3 and modify to read:
RewriteRule ^([a-z]*)/([0-9]*)/([0-9a-zA-Z=_\-/:\.?]*)$ $1.php?$2,$3

The code I provided above is still needed to fix the pm issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2009 07:32AM by dexis.
February 12, 2009 03:56PM
I cannot read my pms please help i get this message

The requested URL /forum/pm/0/page=read/folder_id=inbox/pm_id=9 was not found on this server.
February 13, 2009 04:50AM
Is this after applying my fix?
February 13, 2009 09:54AM
now i get this error
Fatal error: Illegal page requested: read/folder_id=inbox/pm_id=9 in /home/muddy/public_html/forum/pm.php on line 1055
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login