Firefox PHP

Module: Search Engine Friendly URL's

Re: Module: Search Engine Friendly URL's
June 19, 2009 02:39AM
Good question, I'll put it on my todo list to test if it works again. As I remember correctly the problem had something to do with the data not being available everywhere. I'll check it out and let you know somewhere during the weekend.
June 20, 2009 05:26AM
Cool. Thank you!
June 21, 2009 12:31AM
Another issue I noticed is that the URL links of announcements within the announcement header box aren't rewritten correctly:

[www.xyz.com]

In the announcement forum however everything is fine.
June 28, 2009 12:51PM
Hello Martijn,

I just wanted to follow up with this issue and whether you had time to look at it. I would also be prepared to pay for an update of this module with SEF forum URLs and the bug fix for the announcement section. You can send me a quote via PM including the time needed to complete add this functionality.

Thanks,

Philip
July 16, 2009 12:30PM
Ah, I tried to download the module but the attached file is empty. Re-downloaded several times and still get the same thing.
July 16, 2009 03:19PM
I just tried downloading the tar.gz file and I received a working archive. Please try again, maybe using a different browser or a computer if you keep running into problems.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
July 16, 2009 05:42PM
Used 3 different browsers (Chrome 3, Firefox 3.5 and IE8) and I still get an empty tarball. There's a sef_urls folder, but it's empty. I don't know why I have problems downloading this one as I could download other mods without problems. Anyway, I tried downloading the file directly to my server using wget and it worked — all the files were there when I extracted it.

Well, things seem to be working fine for now. Thanks for the mod (Martijn) and the help (Maurice)! :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2009 05:43PM by Syd_M.
July 22, 2009 11:12AM
Is the latest version working with Recent messages mod? It's not working properly on my forum .

Problem is that the new (changed) URL is: '...example.cz/forum/11/185/185/_subject_#msg-185'. What i have to change? And also the login procedure is little bit strange... (I will have go deeper)
October 11, 2009 10:00AM
Are you sure you have the latest version installed? I just tested it locally and it worked like a charm. What version of phorum are you using?
October 11, 2009 10:03AM
Is anyone still having trouble with this mod? I tested all the above issues with the mod and they all seem to be working fine...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login