Firefox PHP

Module: Check Modules for Upgrades

Posted by Joe Curia 
Re: Module: Check Modules for Upgrades
October 23, 2011 02:40PM
Phorum ver 5.2.18 ( I did not use this mod previously )

Admin Mod list does not show all needed updates in red. It did properly display on index page.

Thanks for the mod.

August 27, 2012 03:13PM
This module does not seem to function any longer with the latest recommended upgrade 5.2.19.
As soon as I upgraded from 5.2.18 to 5.2.19, I briefly saw a page that told me what modules needed to be upgraded, which I ignored knowing I had this module which should tell me the modules needing upgrading. Now I can't go back to that screen to determine which modules I need to upgrade. Can this be upgraded to work with the current version of phorum?

Or else give me a list of recently updated mods specifically updated for 5.2.19 and I'll manually update the ones I need to.

Thanks.
August 27, 2012 04:20PM
There were no modules "specifically updated for 5.2.19"

Thomas Seifert
September 18, 2015 07:23AM
Hi Scott,

Scott Finegan
Admin Mod list does not show all needed updates in red.

If the module information doesn't contain a link to the module website the update hint is in black.

Hi rchecka,

rchecka
This module does not seem to function any longer with the latest recommended upgrade 5.2.19.
As soon as I upgraded from 5.2.18 to 5.2.19, I briefly saw a page that told me what modules needed to be upgraded, which I ignored knowing I had this module which should tell me the modules needing upgrading.

You just saw the "Notification: Updated module info for module ...". Surely because of the updated core modules.

Regards
Oliver

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
September 18, 2015 07:23AM
New version 5.2.1.07:

v5.2.1.07 Oliver Riesen <oliver@riesen.org>
     - Bugfix: wrong escaped backslashes.
     - Added CDATA comment for javascript.

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login