Firefox PHP

Module: Terms of Service

Re: Module: Terms of Service
March 04, 2010 03:09PM
Thank you very much, there was a mistake in my french.php (time added to long_date).
Great module and very fast answer, thank you !

Rodolphe
April 27, 2010 10:59AM
Installed the module and added a Swedish version of the language pack. All seems fine until I try to re-force my users to agree with the terms again. The first time they see the agree-thing it works ok. But they never get the forced checkbox when posting after setting the date to a new date in the future (10 days just to be sure). And I also made sure that the users had to re-login.

Any idea what could be causing this? Where in the module code do you check to see if the user's timespamp of an earlier approval is less than the new TOS date? Just to see if there's anything weird with my custom dates?

Thx!

/T
April 27, 2010 11:32AM
tobefound
Where in the module code do you check to see if the user's timespamp of an earlier approval is less than the new TOS date?

terms_of_service.php, function mod_tos_common:

Language: PHP
$PHORUM[';user';][';mod_tos_current';] = ( !$PHORUM[';DATA';][';LOGGEDIN';] // for guests always || !isset($PHORUM[';user';][';mod_tos';]) // reforce accept for registered user || !$PHORUM[';user';][';mod_tos';] || ( $PHORUM[';user';][';mod_tos';] < $PHORUM[';mod_tos';][';date_last_change';] && $PHORUM[';mod_tos';][';date_last_change';] <= date(';Ymd';) ) )?false:true; // True if it';s current, false if it';s not

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
September 08, 2015 10:11AM
2015/09/08 version 2.4.3 by Oliver Riesen (oliver@riesen.org)
- Rewrite of install file.

Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
April 20, 2016 10:01AM
2016/04/20 version 2.4.4 by Oliver Riesen-Mallmann (oliver@riesen.org)
- Obsolete assignment by reference (&new) removed; see: [www.phorum.org]; thanks to Fabian Bastin.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login