Firefox PHP

Module: Attachment Uploader

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
Re: Module: Attachment Uploader
April 11, 2012 03:12PM
What a num-nut I am. I didn't change the maximum number of attachments allowed from zero to a number.
Now I see the Attach a file.

It is always operator error!!!
pat
Detach Button
May 26, 2013 12:34PM
Hi,
this is really a neat little module - I have a small issue though. The Button to detach a file is shown very small so I added this:
<input type="submit" style="font-size: 1em" name="detach:{LIST->file_id}" value="{LANG->Detach}" />
and then the button is in the right size, but when using the post preview it shows up small again. When uploading another file after preview it changes to the right size again, until you hit preview once more. See attached pictures. I'm not quite sure how to tackle this problem does anybody know a solution? It's kind of strange as it seems to work here with emerald but I'm using lightweight template.

pat

pat
Re: Detach Button
June 26, 2013 09:39PM
OK, I try a different approach: Could anybody tell me where in the code the "delete-button" for the preview screen is build ?
October 29, 2014 01:04AM
hello
why you do not attach a posting.tpl Instead of fatigue in the edit
please we need posting.tpl
I don't see the ATTACH A FILE option when posting a topic
October 29, 2014 01:08AM
edit it for me pleases ....

Thank you very much
Attachments:
open | download - posting.tpl (9.5 KB)
January 08, 2015 02:13PM
I have installed Attachment Uploader and successfully files are uploaded. However, image files does not appear on the screen. Does anyone know how I can do it? My site is [lake.verdanet.org]
January 08, 2015 02:37PM
I successfully install Attachment Uploader, however image files do not appear. Does it need to change permission or something on the server?
Please visit my site [lake.verdanet.org]
January 08, 2015 04:51PM
Embed images. [www.phorum.org]

Embed attachments. [www.phorum.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login