Firefox PHP

Module: Ignore user

Posted by FPT 
Re: Module: Ignore user
February 12, 2011 04:55PM
This module doesn't work... oh well.

edit: Doh, it does work - just had to enable HTML for the custom field..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2011 07:15AM by taras.
April 05, 2011 04:02AM
I just can't get this to work. I've created the custom field and unchecked the disable HTML box.

I'm using the emerald template. I can't find where to add the two line of code. No matter where I put them, I'm never presented with a choice of ignoring a user.
April 05, 2011 03:12PM
There are multiple read related templates. You probably want to edit all of them to include a link at an appropriate spot. You might now be editing a template that is not used by your current read view. The read templates are:

read.tpl
read_threaded.tpl
read_hybrid.tpl

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
August 07, 2015 08:01AM
Hi,

I corrected a lot of php warnings. New version 1.0.1 published.

Regards
Oliver

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2015 08:28AM by Oliver Riesen.
October 16, 2015 10:27AM
I have a forum that displays in threaded view. What I'd like to do is replace the subject on the index page with the text ignored. I've been trying to edit my list_threads.tpl file to do this but it doesn't seem to work. I've attached it below. For some reason the list_threads page doesn't seem to recognize mod_ignore when called.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2015 12:14AM by ToddUGA.
Attachments:
open | download - list_threads.tpl (4.3 KB)
August 31, 2016 08:29AM
New version:

2016-08-31 v1.0.2 by Oliver Riesen-Mallmann <oliver@riesen.org>
    - Made XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant.

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login