Firefox PHP

Module: forumstats

Posted by Thomas Seifert 
Re: Module: forumstats
June 02, 2009 08:16PM
That is because you find this module nice, but others don't like it and get all exited about other module X. We could package all possibly nice modules with Phorum, but then we'd end up with a big package of modules that some people might not use in the end. By distributing modules separately, admins can pick what they like. There are some included modules, but those are all carefully selected. These are modules that either replace functionality that was core functionality before or modules that most admins seem to want on their system.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
July 14, 2009 09:53AM
I often prune messages in my forum, I'd like to show in the stats the total messages or threads that have been posted in the forum, including the ones I've deleted. In other words the stats should show the ID number of the messages/thread table.
Is it possible with a little hack of forumstats?
July 14, 2009 01:46PM
Just using the message-id wouldn't be correct. I assume it would be better to just store the count in this szenario.

Thomas Seifert
Phorum Development Team / Mysnip-Solutions.de
Custom Phorum and general software development
worry-free Phorum Hosting
January 04, 2011 11:45AM
Hi Thomas,

I published a new version of my German Language Files Package which includes also translations for you module in two character sets iso-8859-1 and utf-8.

Please add the attached language files to the next release of your module and remove maybe existing old style files like german.php oder german-sie.php. Thanks!

Regards
Oliver

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
Attachments:
open | download - forumstats-german.zip (2.8 KB)
January 04, 2011 12:27PM
Oliver Riesen
... and remove maybe existing old style files like german.php oder german-sie.php.

Why? That will just break the module for users having an old style german.php once they install a new release of the module. Not everyone is using your german language package ;-).

Thomas Seifert
Phorum Development Team / Mysnip-Solutions.de
Custom Phorum and general software development
worry-free Phorum Hosting
January 04, 2011 12:39PM
Hi Thomas,

Thomas Seifert
Why? That will just break the module for users having an old style german.php once they install a new release of the module. Not everyone is using your german language package ;-).

My module language files are also working independent of my German Language Files Package. Old style files are not maintained (so installing a new version of a module even can break the module). And webmaster which uses still german.php can copy or rename one of my files with the corresponding character set.

Regards
Oliver

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
May 09, 2012 01:18PM
Hi Thomas,

I published a new version of my Thai Language Files Package which includes also translations for you module.

Regards
Tony Dev
Attachments:
open | download - forumstats-thai.zip (661 bytes)
September 11, 2012 07:58PM
Thanks for this mod!

I innstalled it and it is great. I see it is displaying the last registered user. Is it possible to make it display more than just 1? Perhaps the last 5 or all new registrations from this week?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login