Module: Online Users

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
Re: Module: Online Users
September 11, 2012 01:22PM
Thanks, innstalled :-)
December 05, 2012 01:49AM
Hi,

How do you change the size of the "Online Users" text? I've searched all through the mod files but can't find it. Thanks in advance for any help.
TTV
September 01, 2014 06:42AM
Thanks for this awesome module!!!
February 11, 2015 08:45AM
Sorry to dig this up after so many days. It is definitely a awesome module and beleive the only option for people like me but sadly it doesn't support db2 yet. Can someone please add db2 support for it. People who are bound to use DB2 as there backend will find this very useful. Please

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2015 08:47AM by radioactive9.
February 11, 2015 02:41PM
well, can only be done by someone with db2 experience and a running system with it.
As there is no official db2 support in phorum anyway ...

Thomas Seifert
February 12, 2015 01:16AM
Thanks for your response. I understand what you mean. If I had such great knowledge on php i would have added support to it. When I enable this module i get missing file 1.php under ../mods/onlineuser/db/db2/1.php which i guess is just for creating table. That part is easy but inside this module I don't know what sql statements are used which is specific to mysql and not supported by db2
February 12, 2015 10:52AM
I googled mysql to db2 here is the first from the results

IBM Redbooks | MySQL to DB2 Conversion Guide
www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247093.html?Open - Cached
This book is an informative guide that describes how to convert the database system from MySQL™ 5.1 to DB2® V9.7 on Linux® and the steps that are involved ...

MySQL to DB2 Conversion Guide
March 27, 2015 08:01AM
I just found that the number of guests is incorrect when you come back to the forum after being inactive: it seems to keep track of all guests during your inactivity period, and not the real current number of guests. When you reload the page a second time, it becomes correct (note that it's not a browser cache problem, because the first load is also a complete loading of the page).

Example: You're visiting the forum as guest, together with other two guests. You correctly see the number of guests is 3. Then, some hours later, you come back to the forum, the page is reloaded (because you can notice a server delay while list.php is working) and you still see the number of guests is 3. But then you reload the page a second time, and voila, the number of guests is, for example, 2 (which is the correct current number).

Why is this? Why I always see a change in the number of guests when I reload the page a second time? Can it be corrected somehow and get the correct number the first time?

BTW, my settings are: Track User Usage "Constantly"; Idle time 3 minutes; Cache time 0; Keep records disabled; Display forum readers enabled.
August 31, 2016 09:15AM
New version:

2016-08-31 v2.5.3 by Oliver Riesen-Mallmann <oliver@riesen.org>
    - Made XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant.
    - Changed htmlspecialchars option from ENT_COMPAT to ENT_QUOTES.

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
January 23, 2018 12:27AM
My online user just stop working and this error is displayed

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes) in /home/garyk/public_html/include/db/mysql/mysqli.php on line 290

I tried everything to get it working again but no go. It can't be the server because I have more than one phorum installed and online user are working fine on other phorum
Thank you
Bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login