Firefox PHP

Module: Online Users

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
Re: Module: Online Users
April 15, 2008 03:53PM
Hi All,

I've got this mod running and I really like it. However, is there an easy way to dictate it's placement within the forum template? i.e., add it manually into the header or footer. Plus, is there a way of publishing this outside of the forum?

What I really want to do is publish it on my homepage [which is just a static HTML page], plus use it in conjunction with the avatars mod. So.. in effect - online users shown not by text but by their avatars...

Any help with this would be appreciated so much...

Regards,

Matt

[www.jack-russell-terrier.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2008 04:58PM by Mattukplym.
May 07, 2008 01:58AM
Hi Maurice,

for reconciling miscellaneous german language files please add the attached files (originally from the German Language Files Package) to the next version of your module. Please remove any german_sie.php or german_du.php from module language folder (if existent). Thanks.

Regards
Oliver

[File removed]

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2008 03:36PM by Oliver Riesen.
May 12, 2008 03:37PM
Hi Maurice,

according to structuring the language file and charset support I attach new german languages files in ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8. Please add them to the next release of your module.

Regards
Oliver

(Files removed. Oliver)

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 06:08AM by Oliver Riesen.
May 16, 2008 09:35PM
Hi!

I just installed the MOD, but this error appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phorum_api_user_search() in /home/ahlwpyib/public_html/phorum/mods/onlineusers/onlineusers.php on line 224
May 17, 2008 03:35AM
this module is for 5.2 and you are probably not running a 5.2 version with that error.

Thomas Seifert
May 21, 2008 04:24PM
Wow, so glad to see someone ported this up to 5.2. :)

Sucks that I don't have time to do anything these days. :(
May 28, 2008 10:03PM
This module still have a bug for me where if I set it to Administrator viewable only and change a few other settings that after a couple of hours it reverse back to module's default setting.
I have no idea why it does that but it reproducable for me every time however it take a couple of hours before it would happen.

Bill
July 11, 2008 02:30PM
Thanks for the validity edit maurice!
July 16, 2008 06:22PM
Have this module installed, working fine, but some users, don't appear. They are like ghost, as far as I know, one is admin and the other a regular user. I don't know if there are more ghost, but these too are a good examples.
July 17, 2008 02:54PM
bump
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login