Firefox PHP

Module: Embed Images

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
Re: Module: Embed Images
June 16, 2009 05:37PM
Thanks for the fast response! I want the thumbnails to be side by side, by default.
June 16, 2009 06:14PM
That would require a small hack.
Edit mods/embed_attachments/embed_attachments.php
Find the following code around line 32:

Language: PHP
// Add the attachment link to the end of the body text. $message["body"] .= "\n[attachment " . $attachment["file_id"] . " $esc]";

change that to

Language: PHP
// Add the attachment link to the end of the body text. $message["body"] .= "[attachment " . $attachment["file_id"] . " $esc]";

(so delete the red from the first code fragment, which will prevent adding a newline in front of the [attachment ...] link)

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
June 16, 2009 06:34PM
Amazing and easy!

Thanks so much.
July 24, 2009 09:55PM
This module was working fine for me until I tried a URL like this one:

[yosemitephotos.net]

The ampersands got turned into & and the server didn't like it.
August 31, 2009 02:01AM
*self-deleted*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 05:43PM by Voltius.
August 31, 2009 02:57AM
Replace the ";" after $data[$id]['body']; with a ".". Now you end you statement after the body, making the <br> line a (useless) separate line of code.

I think that you want to get rid of the $block in front of the <br> too.

So try this:

if ($has_images) $data[$id]['body'] =
            $block .'</div>' .
            $data[$id]['body'] .
            '<br style="clear:both;" />';

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
September 02, 2009 10:50PM
Some images included in posts are giving this error:

Image error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 622638 bytes) in /include/api/http_get.php on line 143

Edit: Ah, nevermind, this was a memory size issue with my php.ini file. Changing memory_limit from 8 M to 60M.

-------------------------------------------

"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allan Poe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2009 06:49PM by Ryan.
September 07, 2009 06:54AM
Sorry i put a post in the support

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2009 10:16AM by hvella.
October 08, 2009 12:46PM
i followed the instructions to set this up with Embed Attachments, and all is hunky dory.

i'd like for users to be able to see all images that have been uploaded. I'm not interested in a pretty formatted gallery with all the associated crap, just a separate page or thread or whatever. the cache directory isn't very friendly to just opening it up to view. the first image uploaded was buried 11 directories deep and accompianied by a php file... so i was hoping there was a more user friendly way to do it.

i have no problem doing some php work on a new module, but i'd like to avoid something protracted. is there a query that might pull all the images? should i post this as a separate thread somewhere else?
October 28, 2009 11:17AM
Hate to bump, but it seems as if my post was missed.

sazaraki
i followed the instructions to set this up with Embed Attachments, and all is hunky dory.

i'd like for users to be able to see all images that have been uploaded. I'm not interested in a pretty formatted gallery with all the associated crap, just a separate page or thread or whatever. the cache directory isn't very friendly to just opening it up to view. the first image uploaded was buried 11 directories deep and accompianied by a php file... so i was hoping there was a more user friendly way to do it.

i have no problem doing some php work on a new module, but i'd like to avoid something protracted. is there a query that might pull all the images? should i post this as a separate thread somewhere else?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login