Firefox PHP

Module: Embed Images

Posted by Maurice Makaay 
Re: Module: Embed Images
October 19, 2010 01:33AM
Browser just shown me an error in the javascript

It stated

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
Timestamp: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 05:31:32 UTC

Line: 33
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: [www.findmall.com]

Not sure if it will help you narrow it down but wanted to post it.
October 19, 2010 02:32AM
The page works for me. I can see all images in Firefox. The thumbnailviewer.js is part of the dynadrive viewer, so I'm not sure what going on exactly, but it sounds like a cached file somehwere.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
October 19, 2010 09:09AM
Maurice Makaay
The page works for me. I can see all images in Firefox. The thumbnailviewer.js is part of the dynadrive viewer, so I'm not sure what going on exactly, but it sounds like a cached file somehwere.

Strange

If it work for you then it must be cache file or my browser

Thank you
October 20, 2010 09:47AM
Something broke between bbcode module and this module.

If members did not use the bbcode properly or insert improper http address image then page layout get broken.

Here an example [www.stlaware.com]

Bill
October 20, 2010 10:33AM
Can you PM me the source of that message so I can try and reproduce the issue?

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
October 21, 2010 01:05PM
Hey Maurice,

I Upgraded my phorum version as advised, and everything is working fine .. except embed_images.

No matter what viewer i select. the images will not load, it just displayes the loading image graphic .. and i left it for 30 mins just to be sure it wasnt loading them slowly.

The other thing i noticed, is when i have the bbcode to embed on, when i view my signature in my control center. it displays
"[embed_image 09ab22a7a5ef8ef272aad3917f631c91] " (plus it will not load in my posts either , just sit there constantly with the loading graphic, not loading anything.

Thanks,
Sam.
October 21, 2010 01:55PM
Try upgrading to a repacked 1.1.1 version that I just uploaded. It includes a small fix for the control center. Check if that issue is fixed for you with this release.

I'm not sure yet what could be the issue with the images in your posts. For me, it is working. If I can inspect the behavior somewhere on line, that might help.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
October 21, 2010 02:07PM
check it out here : [www.tsunami-guild.cz.cc]
il wait 10mins before i try the upgrade, so you can have a look :D

-Sam
October 21, 2010 02:19PM
Can you PM me the source of that message? Imageshack is named there. It might be an imageshack-specific issue.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
October 21, 2010 02:20PM
Thanks for the PM Bill. I know what the issue is, but I have to think really hard how to get it fixed ;-) For now, update that posting on your site to get rid of the wrong image code. I have a copy on my site that shows the same behavior, so no need to keep your page broken there.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login