Firefox PHP

Need Help ASAP - Phorum problems

Posted by Daniel - Ireggae 
Need Help ASAP - Phorum problems
June 21, 2018 04:09AM
I've had a phorum up and running for many years.

Last night, the site went down and apparently the DNS settings got changed.

The site is back up now but the phorum is messed up.

Everyone is automatically logged in under one users name, and I can't figure out how to fix that.

[snwmf.com]

I've disabled the ability to post for now but can turn that back on if someone can assist me in fixing this.

I can be reached at frankston@earthlink.net & am willing to pay for immediate assistance.

Daniel
Re: Need Help ASAP - Phorum problems
June 21, 2018 04:22AM
Sounds like this thread.

[www.phorum.org]
June 21, 2018 04:31AM
Thanks for your quick response Scott. I am pretty ignorant when it comes to the phorum.

As you are also the person who so skillfully resolved Xiphias' issue in that thread, who you be willing to look into my matter if I paypaled you something for your time?

It's a music festival that starts THIS FRIDAY, and I need to be doing a dozen things not related to the phorum. Can you help me please? Daniel
June 21, 2018 05:53AM
Sorry that I am unavailable to help do to other obligations.

If you made no Phorum, PHP, or MySql changes, then your Host created the issue.
June 21, 2018 06:07AM

If you made no Phorum, PHP, or MySql changes, then your Host created the issue.

That was my thinking....
June 27, 2018 09:24PM
So, as it turns out there are additional issues with the site which my host is telling me is related to the phorum.

If I go to: snwmf.com neither of the inline frames (left column and footer) are displayed. But, they DO show up when I add the www. in front of that.

My web host is telling me that it is on account of custom code that redirects people who don't put www in front of the URL and that is contained in the phorum's config sys file.

Is there anyone who can assist in either doing what Scott suggested or looking into the configsys file....?
December 13, 2018 10:52AM
Daniel - Ireggae
So, as it turns out there are additional issues with the site which my host is telling me is related to the phorum. FMovies YesMovies SolarMovie

If I go to: snwmf.com neither of the inline frames (left column and footer) are displayed. But, they DO show up when I add the www. in front of that.

My web host is telling me that it is on account of custom code that redirects people who don't put www in front of the URL and that is contained in the phorum's config sys file.

Is there anyone who can assist in either doing what Scott suggested or looking into the configsys file....?

So, as it turns out there are extra troubles with the site which my host is telling me is related to the phorum.

If I go to: snwmf.com neither of the inline frames (left column and footer) are displayed. but, they DO show up once I add the www. in the front of that.

My net host is telling me that it is because of custom code that redirects folks that do not put www in front of the URL and this is contained in the phorum's config sys record.

Is there all people who can assist in both doing what Scott recommended or looking into the configsys report..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2018 10:54AM by fouad1996.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login