Firefox PHP

Header Image Position

Posted by tultalk 
Header Image Position
March 03, 2017 02:32AM
Hi:

Header image on forum index is at the top. Selecting individual forum, the header is way down. Opening message dialog and the header image is at the top.

In attached example (Phorum only allows1 attachment????) the header image is pushed down. Adding messages pushes the header image up.

Checked using Firebug and position is bottom. Checked css.php and css.tpl and no indication of source of problem,

Any help appreciated.

Robert

Re: Header Image Position
March 03, 2017 06:46AM
At a guess...
The template has a leftsidebar that is taller than the data/stuff in "second column" on the right will fill, and it is vertically centering. You state this goes away when you add topics (which adds data/stuff to the second column).

Test on an unmodified "bitmapworld" template to see if it has the same issues in the same places.

The bread-crumb navigation links have issues.
Repeated links, and an extraneous > which may show as & gt without the space in source code.

The template chosen has no official support, the author has not had a presence here for several years.
You already asked about this issue in another topic. Please don't post multiple topics about the same problem, thanks.
March 03, 2017 06:51AM
I thought I posted before but could not find it.

Sorry. Thanks and best regards

Robert.
March 03, 2017 09:53AM
Hi Robert,

tultalk
I thought I posted before but could not find it.

Yes, you did: [www.phorum.org]

And I answered.

Regards
Oliver

Using Phorum since 7/2000: forum.langzeittest.de (actual version 5.2.23)
Modules "Made in Germany" for version 5.2: Author_as_Sender, CarCost, Close_Topic, Conceal_Message_Timestamp,
Format_Email, Index_Structure, Mailing_List, Pervasive_Forum, Spritmonitor, Terms_of_Service and German_Language_Files_Package.
March 03, 2017 12:58PM
Sorry. I just searched my email and could not find a link though I obviously was aware.

Best regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login