Firefox PHP

Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.3 releases with Phorum bridge

Posted by CBiLL 
All files from this thread

File Name File Size   Posted by Date  
phorum.inc.php 6.4 KB open | download CBiLL 02/03/2006 Read message
Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.3 releases with Phorum bridge
February 03, 2006 07:09AM
The latest Coppermine Photo Gallery has a bridge in it for phorum now so you don't have to run 2 seperate account instead Coppermine Photo Gallery will use Phorum's database to maintain the account.

Basically you just install the Coppermine Photo Gallery on your web host then go to Coppermine Photo Gallery adminstrator control panel and enable the bridge for phorum.

However for Phorum 5.1 there 1 error that need to be fix for "Logout" in Coppermine Photo Gallery is to change in your Coppermine Photo Gallery folder called /bridge/ and a file name phorum.inc.php on line 186

Change

$this->redirect('/login.php,logout=1');

to

$this->redirect('/login.php?0,logout=1');

After you make this change the logout should work in Photo Gallery for Phorum 5.1

I have attached a file already edited if you just want to download it and overwrite existing file in your Coppermine Photo Gallery /bridge/ folder but work for Phorum 5.1 and I cannot say if it will work for 5.0 so if your running Phorum 5.0 then try logging out in Photo Gallery first before making this edit.

Bill
Attachments:
open | download - phorum.inc.php (6.4 KB)
Re: Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.3 releases with Phorum bridge
July 30, 2007 09:16PM
I'm running this with Phorum 5.1.23 and the only change I've had to make so far is on line 34 of that same file.

Old
require_once($BRIDGE['relative_path_to_config_file'] . 'common.php');

New
require_once($BRIDGE['../'] . 'common.php');

This may only be because phorum in my setup isn't in it's own folder. The default setting for the field is ../phorum/ but just changing that to ../ when setting up coppermine results in an error.

It's working fine right now. ;)
December 20, 2007 10:37AM
Is there any way this could work also for 5.2 ?
January 01, 2008 06:19PM
I'm looking forward to the coppermine-phorum-5.2.x bridge, too.

Happy new year, everyone! :)

Regards, Jens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login