Firefox PHP

Integrating phorum with drupal

Posted by ho333ard 
Re: Integrating phorum with drupal
October 09, 2007 08:44PM
mmakaay
What would you want to accomplish with that? All pages are routed through admin.php and admin.php handles authentication. As long as authentication fails, you cannot look at any of the admin pages. Once you can login, you will be able to view all of them.

I think it has to do with drupal using clean urls - authentication cannot fail, I think it might has to do with phorum not being able to redirect to the right page because in my drupal installation clean urls are activated and rewritten with htaccess

I'm also not getting a login error or jsut see the admin login panel again, I'm being redirected to the startpage of mysite

I thought it'd be worth a try since I think that's how I got in before

Tino
October 09, 2007 08:54PM
You ARE using the Drupal module for Phorum integration, aren't you? It sounds almost like you're not, and it won't work that way.

Steel Rat
[infinite-realities.com]
October 09, 2007 08:57PM
I AM using it. And I was correct after accessing the admin.php like this 'admin.php?module=settings' it worked
don't ask me why

Tino
October 09, 2007 09:04PM
ok seems like for some reasone I have to reload with strg+F5 in order to make those admin pages really reload a regular load won't change anything, don't know why

oh well at least I'm getting in

Tino

Discover the Divine Truth | [www.discoverthedivinetruth.com]
October 09, 2007 09:37PM
Strange that this is happening, but good to hear that you got in now.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
April 19, 2008 07:48PM
Does this work with Drupal 6.x and the latest Phorum version?

Sergej

------------------------------------------
^AU^ Assassins United
[www.assassinsunited.com]
------------------------------------------
April 21, 2008 04:39AM
I doubt it, since I expect the internals for Drupal to be updated. Also, for 5.2 some work needs still to be done for completing the embed_phorum module. I hope to get that done soon after my vacation (I'm on illegal internet, typing as fast as I can right now before I'm expelled from this lodge that I'm in right now ;-).

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login