Firefox PHP

complete: martha 0.2 (5.1 ready)

Posted by dissurion 
Re: complete: martha 0.2 (5.1 ready)
February 22, 2006 03:38PM
I have two requests:

1) We can't see the notification for new PM's.

2) For admin it would be nice to still see the ip address of posters.
February 22, 2006 03:41PM
dissurion
No I haven't used it. You can try with the default template and see whether is works there. Also I don't know if the poll is 5.1.x compatible.

It isn't.
February 22, 2006 03:45PM
Polarstar,

the notification for a new PM should appear right under the header image and in the menu link for private messages (the menu on top under the header). If you login to my site with test/test there is a new private message and the notice is on these two places. It should be the same with you.

I'll look into the ip thingie.

[www.dissurion.com]
February 22, 2006 03:52PM
One question: would you prefer to display the "ip logged" (like here) or just nothing for non admins?

[www.dissurion.com]
February 22, 2006 08:54PM
dissurion
One question: would you prefer to display the "ip logged" (like here) or just nothing for non admins?

I think nothing for non-admins would be best. Keeps the big brother aspect hidden and out of sight/out of mind.

It's weird I can't see the PM notice. But we've been having some problems after the upgrade to 5.1, so I guess it could be related to that.
February 23, 2006 03:26PM
I've added the user ip. It's getting really crowded there for admins. I need to remake the message view sometimes because it's actually really dirty. The martha-with-settings however is quite annoying with its fluid layout. Makes things difficult.

[www.dissurion.com]
March 12, 2006 04:17PM
Hi dissurion,
I'm sorry I was too busy working so couldn't do the stuff at once.
I couldn't reproduce the stuff with emoticons. It does seem to be all right. No steady repetitions.
Finally, I decided to stick to Martha with normal settings. It behaves in the nicer way when you make the window smaller.
Have you done the PM fix (return button that I asked you first time) for this version too? The one that I downloaded doesn't have this useful thing.
I guess PM fix deals with style.css. Can I fix it without changing the whole style.css? It is due to the fact that I changed quite a few width numbers in style.css to make the forum wider than the one you use.
Thanks in advance.
March 13, 2006 12:38AM
Hey ramp, I reuploaded the latest and it should now contain the fix. It should use the same style as the one in the control center, so if changes are necessary it won't give much problem to do so.

[www.dissurion.com]
March 16, 2006 08:16PM
Nice skin. Just needs smaller fonts ;D

---
Cold Fusion
March 17, 2006 12:12AM
That would be fairly easy. Anyone who needs smaller fonts just needs to adjust the font-size: 85% for the body (defined at the top).

[www.dissurion.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login