Firefox PHP

complete: martha 0.2 (5.1 ready)

Posted by dissurion 
Re: complete: martha 0.2 (5.1 ready)
July 18, 2006 02:08PM
Martha rolls and rules here, thank you :-)

In martha_with_settings/cc_groupmod.tpl PHP 5 was unhappy with some non-closed LOOPses. I closed them by replacing '/LOOP' with '/LOOP FILTER' and '/LOOP STATUS_OPTIONS', but don't know if it is OK because I don't command this language.

In martha_with_settings/header.tpl I replaced "register" with '{LANG->Register}' in order to let it use the localized string

Here is the tiny patch

Thanks again
August 25, 2006 11:18AM
great template - thank-you very much!

but how do i enable RSS links for each forum in the forum index ("Options: RSS" on this setup)?
August 25, 2006 02:35PM
i think i can answer my own question:

lamp@forum:~/phorum-5.1.15/templates/martha_with_settings$ grep RSS *
lamp@forum:~/phorum-5.1.15/templates/martha_with_settings$ cd ../default
lamp@forum:~/phorum-5.1.15/templates/default$ !-2
grep RSS *
header.tpl: {IF URL->RSS}
header.tpl: <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS-Feed" href="{URL->RSS}" />
index_new.tpl: <a href="{FORUMS->url}">{FORUMS->name}</a><p>{FORUMS->description}</p><small>{LANG->Options}: {IF LOGGEDIN true}<a href="{FORUMS->url_markread}">{LANG->MarkForumRead}</a>{/IF}{IF FORUMS->url_rss}{IF LOGGEDIN true}&nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;{/IF}<a href="{FORUMS->url_rss}">{LANG->RSS}</a>{/IF}</small>

martha still rocks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2006 12:55PM by sheepshearer.
October 21, 2006 06:13AM
Hello!

To everyone who has problems with non-displaying smileys in the postform: There paths in the "style.css" to the smileys are incorrect.

From line 380 onwards in the style.css you have to change the paths to:

background-image: url(../../mods/smileys/images/smilieXX.gif);

Where "XX" is the according number of the smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2006 06:13AM by ordinary88.
November 27, 2006 01:05PM
Thanks for the template

[www.66mobile.com]
csk
January 08, 2007 01:33AM
Thanks for pointing this fix out - it sorts out my emoticon icons nicely.

Just noticed however that Apple's Safari browser doesn't display the bbcode or smiley icons on the reply form. I guess this is because Apple don't implement the background css for images referenced by id??? Or am I talking nonsense? Anyone else here looked at this in Safari?

(works fine on this template of course so it is a martha 0.2 template issue)

thanks,
John
January 25, 2007 03:54PM
I'd like to put the editor tools module in rather than the one that comes with martha, but it doesn't seem to be working at all. Is it not possible to add this module because of the template?
January 25, 2007 04:51PM
There's no error message or anything? Did you look at the javascript console (using FireFox) to check for any errors?

What the editor tools try to do, is find the textarea object, find the parentNode object for that textarea and then insert the editor tools div inside the parent in front of the textarea object.

I didn't look at the template, but maybe you could try adding a div around the textarea. IMO that should be enough to make it work. So something like:
 <div>
   <textarea ...></textarea>
 </div>

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
February 05, 2007 09:58PM
I'm loving this template, but I have one remaining bug to squash: In IE 5 Mac (which hopefully no one uses anymore, but just in case...), I get this hilarious behavior in the forum topic list. The topics for some reason alternate font sizes, between normal and then really huge. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about: [farm1.static.flickr.com] I've checked out the CSS which I think should be controlling this, and have tried adding font size instructions to some of the classes, but I'm not getting anywhere. Ideas?
February 06, 2007 01:32AM
According to Omniture, the largest web analytics company on the planet, less than .1% of users use that horrible thing. Less than .1%. I would not bother. Its a dead platform. We don't even support it for our mac site, dealmac.com.

Brian - Cowboy Ninja Coder - Personal Blog - Twitter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login