Firefox PHP

Is there a list?

Posted by DavidBradbury 
Is there a list?
November 16, 2007 02:23AM
Hello everyone! This is my first post, so I'll give a brief introduction =) - I've been programming in HTML since I first started on the Internet with my 14.4k modem... been using CSS for a few years... and a few months ago, discovered the world of PHP. After getting a good start, I programed a few of my own small apps... which brought me to today.

I decided I would look through a few free PHP applications out there to dissect the code and have some fun. Through some searching, I found out about Phorum. I loved the simplistic, yet powerful feel of it and installed it right away. Now I've been browsing through the forum looking for a nice theme or two to try out before I try coding my own stuff... but I can't really seem to find much besides a long list of questions. Is there a list somewhere that I'm just missing, or do I just need to wade through all the questions?

Anyways, thanks ahead of time and I'm really enjoying Phorum so far :)

(Now I really gotta figure out what to make a site about... I have so many ideas and no clue how to sort them all @_@ )

Haha, anyways, that's a whole different topic.... thanks!
Re: Is there a list?
November 16, 2007 03:20AM
You mean a list of templates? It looks like the theme's that are ready are buried to the thread list currently?

I remember the templates that were ready were stickies before so they were easy to find in the message list page, maybe my memory serves me wrong though, I can't be sure anymore :)

Maybe someone has suggested it already but we could have a wiki page to list the templates liek we have for modules already [www.phorum.org]

edit: some of the tempaltes are stickuies already, but not all...

---
-=[ Panu ]=-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2007 03:21AM by Panu.
Re: Is there a list?
November 16, 2007 03:28AM
We are all quite busy at the moment, but if you / someone can provide a list of message URLs that contain finished templates. then we'll make them sticky. They are indeed meant to be glued down at the top of the list.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login