Firefox PHP

German (Du)

Posted by Fischfabrikant 
German (Du)
March 27, 2004 06:47AM
based on pat's <i>deutsch_sie-v5_0_4-beta.php</i> (thread German (Sie).
Attachments:
open | download - deutsch_du-v5_0_4-beta.zip (7.5 KB)
sts
Re: German (Du)
April 13, 2004 01:53PM
einige Rechtschreibkorrekturen und paar kleine Änderungen..
Attachments:
open | download - deutsch_du-v5_0_5-beta.php (26.2 KB)
sts
April 13, 2004 02:39PM
update..
Attachments:
open | download - deutsch_du-v5_0_5-beta.php (26.2 KB)
May 28, 2004 06:47AM
Hi,

tx for the german language files. It works. However, the table headers on the index.php?0 (forums overview) is still displayed in English. How has this to be changed?

Cheers,
#ayshe

!! Forget my post! I just had to set default language in the admin :-*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2004 07:14AM by #ayshe.
July 09, 2004 11:42AM
Hi,

this is particulary interesting for users of the german language file:
The whole process of reporting a message wasn't translated in the language file, thus the moderator received an empty email and the forum site did not show a success note to the reporting user.
I've changed the language file by adding these lines.

Regards,
Ayshe

[www.rot65.de]
Attachments:
open | download - german.php (26.7 KB)
August 10, 2004 08:48AM
Hi,

I've found some "things", regarding the "german language set" (Deutsches Sprachpaket) .. :

1.) In the CP under "personal profile", there should now be a menu-entry called "View and join groups". - There is no menu-entry-text at all, only a "blank" link.

2.) If there are "Unapproved massages", all I see as Moderator while being in the forums, is a "light-blue" box without text on the top right above the forum's title. - I'm sure there should be text in this link .. right? ;)

i know where to put this "keywords" to complete this german-language package, so my question is: should I do it or should I wait for the creators of this language-pack to update it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2004 08:49AM by Backbone.
pat
August 10, 2004 02:45PM
Hi,

I'd say go for it! People can decide themselves if they like your version, but please name your file so that everyone can see which Version it is for.

The current lang was for an earlier Version, where the "things" you are talking about where not yet implemented.

pat
August 10, 2004 04:03PM
Hey Backbone,

don't forget to complete the text file according to the explanation in my earlier message.

Regards,
Ayshe

[www.rot65.de]
August 11, 2004 03:50AM
I'll do the changes in the last file I can find - it's the one from #ayshe, and I will name it in the right way.
August 11, 2004 06:02PM
So, here comes the german language-file for v5.0.7-beta.

I'm sorry for the long time it took me to add the few additional lines! - Next time I'll be faster :D

This version is a "first shot" - and my users at my forums are just testing it up and down. - I'm sure that they'll find some translations they don't like... :o

I fyou find something that's wrong or should be named in another way, please do not hesitate to leave a message here .. ;)

Thx to all the other translators here in this thread who did the main work!

ADDITIONAL INFO: There are two lines at the end of the array, named MyPic and NoPic - this are not standard-entries, but I can imagine what they are for and I left them in the language-file...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2004 06:06PM by Backbone.
Attachments:
open | download - german-v5_0_7-beta.zip (8.9 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login