Firefox PHP

Help Getting Started: Additional Moderator Actions

Posted by schwing 
Help Getting Started: Additional Moderator Actions
January 29, 2007 04:38PM
I've written a couple simple modules and am having trouble figuring out how to get started with this one. I'm not even sure if it needs to be a module or a hack.

I need to have an additional action for the moderator when they approve or disapprove a message. Currently it says "Delete Message • Approve Message • Approve +Replies" from the control panel, but I need to have an additional action that is "Reject With Reply" that will send an email back to the original sender telling them their post was rejected by a moderator and here is there reason for rejecting it.

I was looking through the list of module hooks but don't see anything that really seems to fit the bill.

Any gentle pushes in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

-ken
Re: Help Getting Started: Additional Moderator Actions
January 29, 2007 05:24PM
This is a feature which is on my list to implement. I want to implement that in a delete confirmation screen. On that screen, there will be options to inform the participants in the thread in several ways. I want to use PM for the notification message.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
Re: Help Getting Started: Additional Moderator Actions
August 16, 2007 03:36PM
Has anybody done anything regarding this topic yet? I am starting to learn the module implementation rules and techniques, but I wonder if anybody has a good start already.

Alonso
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login