We are happy to announce our latest stable release Phorum-5.2.19.
It is a bug fix release over 5.2.18 fixing some issues reported (including patches, thanks folks!) and other collected changes since the last release.
It also includes a security fix for an XSS issue reported by High-Tech Bridge Security Research Lab in the group moderation screen in the controlcenter. Thanks!
Fri Aug 24 15:20:02 2012 +0200: Thomas Seifert
* Correction phrase search in non-fulltext mode ( fixes #880 )
Fri Aug 24 15:08:24 2012 +0200: Thomas Seifert
* Removed TYPE= create table options. Default table types should be used wherever possible.
Fri Aug 24 14:37:09 2012 +0200: Thomas Seifert
* fixed possible XSS reported by High-Tech Bridge Security Research Lab
Fri May 25 08:57:17 2012 +0200: Thomas Seifert
* Fix moderator list retrieval
Performance improvements for moderator list (version for 5.2, by GroM)
Thu Mar 8 15:04:14 2012 +0100: GroM
* Performance fix for moderator list (exclude inactive) - DB
Mon Dec 19 14:59:53 2011 +0100: Thomas Seifert
* fixed a fatal error in moderation actions when the message cache is enabled (thanks for the patch to Jurij Kovacic)
Mon Dec 19 14:56:12 2011 +0100: Thomas Seifert
* fixed even logging logviewer
Fri Oct 7 16:28:33 2011 -0500: Brian Moon
* don't include PATH_INFO in the current URL.
Tue Oct 4 00:57:03 2011 +0200: Maurice Makaay
* Fixes for XSS issues in admin interface URLs.