Firefox PHP

Phorum-5.2.9a released

Posted by Thomas Seifert 
Phorum-5.2.9a released
October 13, 2008 04:44AM
This (sub-)release fixes two issues: the bbcode module settings were not completely working and attachments import in the phorum3-conversion wasn't working at all.

The security fix from 5.2.9 is still important, therefore we urge all Phorum users to upgrade as soon as possible.

You can download it from our downloads page.

Thomas Seifert
Re: Phorum-5.2.9a released
October 27, 2008 07:25AM
I upgraded and everything seemed to go fine. There is no problem with the admin side of things. However, when I visit the forum as a user I get this error message:

Column 'forum_id' in where clause is ambiguous (1052): select phm_user_newflags.forum_id, count(*) as count from phm_user_newflags inner join phm_messages using (message_id, forum_id) where phm_user_newflags.user_id=1 and status=2 and forum_id in (5,3,6,4,5,3,6,4) group by forum_id

I didn't upgrade the templates because I had made some changes. Could that be the problem?
October 27, 2008 07:59AM
you are using an old mysql, thats the problem.
try to apply this change manually: [trac.phorum.org] .

Thomas Seifert
October 27, 2008 08:19AM
Thanks, error is now:

Warning: require_once(./include/db/mysql.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html/forum/common.php on line 146

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './include/db/mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home//public_html/forum/common.php on line 146
October 27, 2008 08:24AM
now you broke the file. you were not meant to remove it, just to change it!

Thomas Seifert
October 27, 2008 05:18PM
I did just change it :) I went to bed after that little setback. When I checked the site this morning it was working fine.
October 28, 2008 05:03AM
Then the file reoccurred. The message really tells us that the file wasn't there. Maybe your host uses some caching or replicating filesystem setup, causing uploads to take a little while to appear on the web server at times.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
January 17, 2009 10:02AM
Hello

I applied the patch. Using Mysql 4.1.22

But when I set attachments in the general settings, and then go the index.php page, get the error:

-------------------------------
Column 'forum_id' in where clause is ambiguous (1052): select phorum_user_newflags.forum_id, count(*) as count from phorum_user_newflags inner join phorum_messages using (message_id, forum_id) where phorum_user_newflags.user_id=1 and status=2 and forum_id in (2,1,2,1) group by forum_id
Backtrace:
Function phorum_database_error called at
{path to Phorum}/include/db/mysql/mysqli.php:175
----
Function phorum_db_interact called at
{path to Phorum}/include/db/mysql.php:4821
----
Function phorum_db_newflag_count called at
{path to Phorum}/include/index_new.php:84
----
Function include_once called at
{path to Phorum}/index.php:84
------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm confused with patch. The file mysql.php file in the current download is very different from the patched version (which is much larger)

Any help?

thanks
January 17, 2009 10:05AM
Sorry, ignore my last comment about the mysql.php file.

Basically, I've applied the patch but still getting the above error
January 17, 2009 02:06PM
Go for the 5.2.10 RC1 (on the downloads page). Patching the mysql layer should work, but using the new release candidate should be considerably easier.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
January 17, 2009 03:15PM
Hello

Thanks, it seems to be working (so far!)

(I've asked my host about upgrading mysql)

The support here is very good
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login