Firefox PHP

Where to change topmenu?

Posted by Terradon 
Where to change topmenu?
October 28, 2010 02:10PM
Hi, i am trying to change the menu at top of each page, but just can't find out where to do this?

I have tried to search in header.tpl, index_classic.tpl and some others.
i just can't find out how this menu is build up?

its about this part of the html-source code:

<div class="PhorumNavBlock">
<span class="PhorumNavHeading" etcetera...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2010 02:12PM by Terradon.
Re: Where to change topmenu?
October 28, 2010 02:48PM
There's not a single template file for that in the classic template. There are multiple places where the menu is defined. I searched through the code for constructions like the one that you mentioned, and came up with the following list of template files:

cc_index.tpl
follow.tpl
index_classic.tpl
index_new.tpl
list_threads.tpl
list.tpl
login.tpl
message.tpl
pm.tpl
posting_menu.tpl
profile.tpl
read_threads.tpl
register.tpl
report.tpl
search.tpl

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
Re: Where to change topmenu?
October 28, 2010 03:19PM
Thanks, i have found the needed code, they all look like:

Language: PHP
<div class="PhorumNavBlock" style="text-align: left;"> <span class="PhorumNavHeading PhorumHeadingLeft">{LANG->Goto}:</span>&nbsp;{IF URL->INDEX}<a class="PhorumNavLink" href="../mainmenu.php">Hoofdmenu</a>&bull;<a class="PhorumNavLink" href="{URL->INDEX}">{LANG->ForumList}</a>&bull;{/IF}{IF URL->LIST}<a class="PhorumNavLink" href="{URL->LIST}">{LANG->MessageList}</a>&bull;{/IF}{IF URL->POST}<a class="PhorumNavLink" href="{URL->POST}">{LANG->NewTopic}</a>&bull;{/IF}{INCLUDE "loginout_menu"} </div><br />

So it isn't possible to do this just on one place.
I needed to add a link to our mainpage, because i had troubles to integrate our own site-topmenu into the templates.
A big css topmenu, which includes php/mysql code for updates of user specific data.
Because we have huge performance issues with our own (ugly coded by ourselves) forum, we need to get this phorum up and running today. I need to find out later how to do that:)

many thanks for your fast answer! I had taken a day off for this:)

<hr />
usually manuals are written by experts,
so.....that's the reason why i do not understand the manuals)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login