Module: Mood

Posted by Ravenswood 
All files from this thread

File Name File Size   Posted by Date  
mood.zip 17.4 KB open | download Ravenswood 07/23/2009 Read message
mood-screenshot2.png 27.6 KB open | download Ravenswood 07/23/2009 Read message
Module: Mood
July 23, 2009 12:59PM
This module adds a small graphic next to the user's name to indicate their current mood. Users can select their mood via the Control Center.

Currently, the module comes with 30 mood graphics pre-installed. A future enhancement will give admins the ability to add, edit, or delete mood graphics.

EDIT: Updated README file.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"When given a choice, always choose monkeys."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 06:37PM by Ravenswood.

Attachments:
open | download - mood.zip (17.4 KB)
Re: Module: Mood
October 04, 2009 04:22AM
So sorry about this but it simply isnt working for me :-(

edited the 3 template files and no option to choose a mood appears in the CP

I'm running 5.2.13 & a very nice new Furnace template!!!

Cheers - Frank
October 09, 2009 06:41PM
Sorry I haven't responded. I did see your note above. I'm working on a couple of other things right now. I just wanted to let you know I'm going to help you out with this soon. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"When given a choice, always choose monkeys."
September 20, 2010 10:11AM
Hi,
It is not working for me as well. I am using Phorum 5.2.15a. I have configured all the read* templates as directed, and enabled the module. In Cotrol Center "Options=>Set Mood" does appear for me and I am able to set the mood there. But the problem is that even after setting the mood in CP,I am not seeing any "small graphic next to the user's name to indicate their current mood" as told in the module documentation!
Why it is not appearing? Can anyone help me please.
Regards,
Sreenadh
Module: Mood (version 0.9)
March 19, 2011 02:41AM
I noticed errors in our web server's log for all users that originally had a mood icon and then turned it off. Here is the error message:

Line 30: www.pmwf.com [Sat Mar 19 00:11:21 2011] [error] [client 71.170.132.137] client denied by server configuration: /usr/www/users/pmwf/Phorum/mods/mood/images/, referer: [www.pmwf.com]

If a user has the mood icon turned off, there is the broken image place holder below "Current Mood:" and if one tries to open that broken image place holder, this error is returned:

You don't have permission to access /Phorum/mods/mood/images/ on this server.

To me it seems that the module has an error that it does not allow to change the mood to None (the first choice)
Found a solution >>>
March 19, 2011 03:03AM
I changed the template cc_mood_panel.tpl as follows:

original version:

$m[ 0] = $mood_path . ''; //'Mood0_.gif'
$m[ 1] = $mood_path . 'Amazed_.gif';
//if ($currmood == '') { $currmood = $m[0]; } // if $m[0] == '' then this line is unnecessary

to this new one:

$m[ 0] = $mood_path . 'Mood0_.gif';
$m[ 1] = $mood_path . 'Amazed_.gif';

and I removed the comment marks // from the line below:

if ($currmood == '') { $currmood = $m[0]; } // if $m[0] == '' then this line is unnecessary

Edit mmakaay: merged messages with original mood module thread and modified \\"Mood0_.gif to //"Mood0_.gif

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2011 05:20AM by Reto.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login