November 09, 2009 02:09AM
That's a no on both questions.

Maurice Makaay
Phorum Development Team
my blog linkedin profile secret sauce
Re: Module: Topic Poll
November 09, 2009 09:32AM
Maurice Makaay
I noticed that the poll style preview was broken in the admin interface due to some modified poll rendering code. Version v1.0.16 that I just uploaded fixes this issue.

Sweet! This is nice, and will be a time saver when I try to customize the appearance of my polls.

- Bob
May 10, 2010 08:22AM
Sorry,
I'am stuck at the very begining: module is loaded, configured (it's bolded in the forum list) but nothing happens. Do I need to fix templates in any way?

Regards, Zdravko.
May 10, 2010 08:25AM
thats zero information.
on which phorum version? did you configure the module through its settings in the admin?
I don't get what "it's bolded in the forum list" should tell us. Is it "On" in the module list in the admin?

Thomas Seifert
May 10, 2010 08:37AM
Oh, of course, Phorum 5.2.13. Yes module settings are configured in admin. Bolded forum name suggests that poll is enabled for the given forum.
It is On, yes.
topic_poll version 1.0.17
May 10, 2010 08:39AM
Which template are you using? did you try it with the default emerald?

Thomas Seifert
May 10, 2010 08:53AM
I just did. We have our own template, but in emerald there is nothing, too. Is there a demo? Maybe this topic could have topic_poll enabled?! :)
May 10, 2010 09:11AM
I have my own template too. I think it should default to emerald, but you might want to copy the emerald directory within the mod topic poll directory and name it after your own template, and see if that works.

Robert Angle
Phorum lover, nothing more.
Ruminations
May 10, 2010 09:22AM
I just went the other way around and changed the forum template to emerald, with no success.
Poll config says that any user can create poll, it uses phorum5.2 (very emeraldish) style....

I have checked that phorum_mod_topic_poll_posting_custom_action($message) is called
on read.php...
May 10, 2010 09:39AM
I've got it! Thank you. Great module. I just didn't know how to use it. It's in editing message...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login