Firefox PHP

Automatic Time Zone Module Problem

Posted by lesdelc 
Automatic Time Zone Module Problem
February 01, 2012 09:28PM
The Automatic Time Zone module Version 6.0.1 was running great until this morning. When attempting to log out of Phorum the following message was displayed:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /public_html/forum/include/format_functions.php on line 248. Here is the code from format_functions.php

Language: PHP
/** * Formats an epoch timestamp to a date/time for displaying on screen. * * @param picture - The time formatting to use, in strftime() format * @param ts - The epoch timestamp to format * @return datetime - The formatted date/time string */ function phorum_date( $picture, $ts ) { $PHORUM = $GLOBALS["PHORUM"];   // Setting locale. if (!isset($PHORUM['locale'])) $PHORUM['locale']="EN"; setlocale(LC_TIME, $PHORUM['locale']);   // Format the date. if ($PHORUM["user_time_zone"] && isset($PHORUM["user"]["tz_offset"]) && $PHORUM["user"]["tz_offset"]!=-99) { $ts += $PHORUM["user"]["tz_offset"] * 3600; return gmstrftime( $picture, $ts ); } else { $ts += $PHORUM["tz_offset"] * 3600; return strftime( $picture, $ts ); } }

I am using Phorum 5.2.18. The Phorum settings are:

Time Zone Offset -7
Allow Time Zone Selection Yes.

I could not find how to get Phorum running again. I search with Google and came across a user of Phorum who documented this problem. He stated to turn off the Automatic Time Zone module and this should solve the problem. It worked.

I wish to use the module. How can I correct this problem?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 07:48PM by lesdelc.
Re: Automatic Time Zone Module Problem
February 02, 2012 08:57PM
And why are you not replying to the module's thread?

Thomas Seifert
Phorum Development Team / Mysnip-Solutions.de
Custom Phorum and general software development
worry-free Phorum Hosting
February 02, 2012 10:37PM
I dont' understand your question. From what I can see from my query you are the only reply I had since I posted this message. Help me if I am missing something. Thanks.

Thomas Seifert
February 04, 2012 09:41PM
lesdelc
I dont' understand your question. From what I can see from my query you are the only reply I had since I posted this message. Help me if I am missing something. Thanks.

Thomas Seifert
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login