Firefox PHP

Posted by Chris Eaton 
Re: Avatar Module
January 31, 2005 04:23AM
And here's the attachment :)

See previous post for problem description. Language is Danish but you should see the problem anyway...

Edit: OK - maybe language is the problem since the described symptom doesn't show up when forum language is set to English. For languge I just added a file mods\avatar\lang\dansk.php which was an exact copy of english.php but with "stuuf" tranlated? Any ideas? I looked through (hopefully all of) the involved files for [LANG]-entries but didn't get anything form that :(

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2005 05:27AM by Stoltze.

February 01, 2005 03:28AM
thats a css-problem with IE6. we've seen that effect without any modules and with the standard-template too.
I don't think it has anything to do with that module or language.

Thomas Seifert
February 01, 2005 04:53AM
Hi Thomas,

Thanks! Certainly the problem doesn't show up with Firefox. Now if just could convince everyone into using that browser, then the problem would be solved ;-)

Only thing now is that the list of Avatars is only populated when the page is accessed through the main page, forum_id==0. Is this intentional? If so, the link to the Avatar-page ought to show up only if in fact forum_id==0...

/Stoltze
February 01, 2005 01:05PM

I've noticed this in my install as well.

Took quite a confused while to figure out why they were visible sometimes but not others.

what's the cause of this?
February 01, 2005 05:32PM
Tridus did you get my private message(s)? If not there's something wrong with them, none of my messages appear in my sent items (as they used to).

But anyway mod_avatar doesn't work with 5.1 branch. It needs to get detailed userinformation (remove the false-parameter from the function call.)

---
-=[ Panu ]=-
February 03, 2005 02:50PM
how do i use that file type?? havent seen it before
February 03, 2005 07:22PM
xychoz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how do i use that file type?? havent seen it
> before

What filetype? What are you referring to?

---
-=[ Panu ]=-
February 04, 2005 09:34AM
the filetype of the avatar module
February 04, 2005 05:42PM
i need a little script for my starting page
where the newest (or a random) member is called,
i need the username, the id for the link
and a avatar to be shown if it exists.
February 04, 2005 06:31PM
xychoz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the filetype of the avatar module

Hmm was it compressed tar file? I quess winzip, winrar and ace should open those (addition to unix's tar)

There has been mention about a webpage with an unarchiver able to open almost any archive format, try searching.

---
-=[ Panu ]=-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login